How are the lengths measured?
- Straight hair is measured in its natural state. Curly hair and wavy hair is measured when stretched. When ordering curly or wavy hair, it is recommended that you order 2″ longer to accommodate your desired length.
Can I Dye/Bleach my hair?
- YES! You can color our hair. It can therefore handle the coloring process very well however extra care will be required because the hair is not attached the the scalp and will not retain its own natural moisture. It is very important to keep the hair hydrated and moisturized.
What is Co-Washing?
- Co-Washing, also known as conditioner washing, is a way to clean the hair without the use of shampoo. Washing your hair with conditioner, or co-washing main purpose is to provide your hair with moisture and shine and to also help hydrate the hair. It is very important to keep your virgin hair hydrated as it is no longer getting the natural oils. We recommend you use a conditioner that is for all textures.
Can the hair be straightened/curled?
- YES, You can curl and straighten the hair as desired. (Note – The hair may lose some of the curl pattern with constant heat being applied over time.) Too much heat being applied consistently can result in heat damage, we recommend using a heat protectant!
- Minimally, no hair is absolutely perfect (Any company who states this phrase, as sales pitch is not being honest. Our company is an honest supplier). We have reinforced machine wefting, to minimize shedding to nearly none. You may see a few strands here or there, but nothing troubling. The most effective way to avoid shedding is by sealing the wefts.
How much hair do I need?
- For a full install, the average person needs 2-4 bundles depending on your desired fullness. Our recommendations per lengths are as follows:
- 12″-16" : 2 bundles
- 18″-22" : 3 bundles
- 24″ – 30″ : 4 + bundles
How long will the hair last?
- The longevity of your investment will depend on your upkeep. As with your own hair, if you do not care for it by keeping it moisturized, conditioned, etc. it will not remain healthy. The same goes for Virgin hair. Constant heat styling, bleaching, coloring and improper care will shorten the life span of the hair.